Mama Mia dinner is back!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Mama Mia dinner is back!

Family, Career and Community Leaders of America students serve pasta during the Mama Mia fundraiser. The dinner and themed basket silent auction will help purchase supplies for the Starr’s Mill child development center.

Courtesy of Hope Via

Courtesy of Hope Via

Courtesy of Hope Via

Hayeon Choi, Staff Writer

Family, Career and Community Leaders of America is having their 10th Mama Mia fundraiser dinner on March 28.

FCCLA holds the fundraiser annually in order to either collect money to buy supplies for the child development center or to help with the community service projects. This year, proceeds will benefit the child development center.

For the Mama Mia dinner, tickets can be purchased after choosing the type of pasta, sauce, and salad dressing. The pasta dinners may be picked up between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. The tickets can be purchased through the website for $6.

There will also be a silent auction where themed baskets will be auctioned off on the day of the event. The themed baskets will be in room 803 all day where teachers can come in and make bids.

“It’s a great fundraiser. It’s a great way for us to get a lot of our members and students involved,” FCCLA sponsor Hope Via said.

FCCLA is a national career and technical student organization that provides personal growth, leadership development, and career preparation opportunities for students in Family and Consumer Sciences education.

Parents and students are encouraged to purchase pasta dinner tickets and support Starr’s Mill FCCLA.