Student Athletic Advisory Board hosting Trunk or Treat

Student Athletic Advisory board is hosting a Trunk or Treat on October 28 immediately after the homecoming parade. The event will be held in the faculty parking lot.

MacKenzie Jadick, Staff Writer

Starr’s Mill Athletic Student Advisory Board is putting on a Trunk or Treat for elementary feeder schools. 

“[Student Athletic Advisory] can do community service,” Athletic Director Shane Ratflif said. “It is our way to put a stamp within our community, but also for our feeder schools and to do our best to make people want to be Panthers as they move up.” 

Trunk or Treat will be located in the faculty parking lot in front of Starr’s Mill High School. Each athletic team will have a station with student athletes passing out candy. 

The Student Athletic Advisory Board is encouraging students from Peeples Elementary, Oak Grove Elementary, and Braelinn Elementary to wear their own Halloween costumes. The event will begin directly after the homecoming parade on October 28. 

Anyone with questions regarding the event can contact Athletic Director Shane Ratliff at [email protected] or senior Kalin Blinstrub at [email protected].