• Underclassmen exams scheduled for May 22-25

• Graduation ceremony planned for 7 p.m. on May 25 in Panther Stadium

• GSPA names Principal Allen Leonard Administrator of the Year

• The Prowler earns 10 individual awards at GSPA, maintains Superior rating

Local pizza business serves up dough

Your Pie will host Prowler Night on May 16 from 4-10 p.m. This fundraiser will be a great opportunity for The Prowler and a way for the Peachtree City community to come together. “Peachtree City is special place and our community loves to support our community's needs,” Your Pie owner Bob Rosato said.

Justin Spencer

Justin Spencer

Amy Orr, Staff Writer

On May 16, Your Pie will host a fundraiser to benefit The Prowler, the online newspaper at Starr’s Mill High School.

“We look forward, not only to serving the community, but anticipating the support of our guests of the benefit nights we host,” owner of Your Pie Bob Rosato said.

Customers who show proof of purchase may enter a bid for two Taylor Swift concert tickets…”

— Staff Writer Amy Orr

Proceeds from the night will help purchase supplies, cover contest entry fees, and fund field trips for the newspaper’s student journalists.

“It’s so much fun to watch our guests, employees and the organization come together,” Rosato said. “We take it very seriously as a role within the business community.”

In addition to pizza, The Prowler will host a silent auction.  Customers who show proof of purchase may enter a bid for two Taylor Swift concert tickets for her Aug. 10 show at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.

Prowler Night will be held from 4-10 p.m. on May 16 at the Your Pie location next to Sprouts in Peachtree City.

Come out and support Your Pie, Starr’s Mill High School’s student journalists, and The Prowler.

Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
Local pizza business serves up dough, 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 rating